To meet diversified needs of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in offering a vast range of industrial tapes. The offered product is widely appreciated for its durability , premium quality and high stretch ability by our clients.
- double sided tapes -- tissue tape
- polyester tapes
- floor marking tapes
- anti slip / skid tapes
- duct tapes
- red liner tape -- double sided
- silicon self fusing tape -- amalgating tapes
- self adhesive tapes
- mirror mounting tapes
- mounting tapes
- logo mounting tapes
- cello tapes
- bopp tapes
- masking tape
- filimic tape
- thermal conductive tape
- surface protection tape
- insulation tape
- splicing application tape
- tapes for cladding applications
- tape dispensers
- tapes for solar / renewable energy applications
- tapes for signage applications
- tapes for electronics & electrical applications
- tapes for exhibitions & entertainment applications
- tapes for automotive applications
- tapes for marine applications
- tapes for elevator applications
- tapes for paper splicing applications
Double Sided Tape
|As per requirement
205µm double sided transparent film tapes, Double sided tape
Product Features tesa® 4965 is a transparent double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a PET backing and a tackified acrylic adhesive.
Tesa® 4965 features especially:
Reliable bond even to LSE substrates
- Immediate usability right after assembly
Suitability for most demanding applications such as heavy stress, high temperatures or critical substrates
Mounting of ABS plastic parts in the car industry
Self-adhesive mounting of rubber/EPDM profiles
Mounting of decorative profiles and mouldings in the furniture industry
Mounting of battery packs, lenses and touch-screens in electronic devices
- 4965 is recognized according to UL standard 969. UL file: MH 18055
- Item Code: TESA-4965
Silicon Self Fusing Tapes
|1 inch, 2 inch
Tesa® 4600 Xtreme Conditions HD is one of tesa´s premium tapes. It is a strong self-amalgamating silicone tape which seals with itself without adhesive. It is applied with tension by wrapping the tape around itself. tesa® 4600 Xtreme Conditions HD creates a water tight, permanent sealing. No drying time is required. Its flexible material can be applied smoothly on any kind of surface, including wet or warm, dirty or oily. Xtreme Conditions can even be applied under water.
Due to its silicone backing the tape has an excellent resistance to various chemical substances, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, UV radiation and extrem temperatures.
Tesa® 4600 for heavy duty applications comes with a thickness of 750µm and with a roll length of 10m. Xtreme Conditions is available in black and always comes with a liner.
- Insulating and protecting wiring and connections
- Sealing applications in engine compartment
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to prevent corrosion
- Masking applications in powder coating, liquid coating, e-coating, anodizing and plating
- Automotive applications for wire harness as well as general repairs
- Various bundling, securing, wrapping and repairing applications
Tesa Anti Slip Tapes
|1 inch, 2 inch
ANTI SLIP TAPE / ANTI SKID TAPE --- SAFE FLOORING
The application area for tesa® Anti Slip Professional range is everywhere safe footing is required. Anti Slip yellow & black is the ideal protection to prevent from skidding and therefore helps to avoid accidents in the job related. Very good adhesion of the product is suitable for demanding surfaces such as factory floors, industry areas etc. The strong and durable adhesive coating secures a high Anti Slip effect of up to 1- 2 years in normal use areas. The Anti Slip tapes are hand tearable and no shrinkage occurs after application.
- Everywhere safe footing is required.
Tesa Xtreme Conditions Hd
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
tesa® 4600 Xtreme Conditions HD is a self-amalgamating silicone tape with excellent resistance to most oils, acids, solvents, water, and UV1 radiation, as well as to temperatures from -60°C to +260°C (-76°F to +500°F).
Features include: Dielectric strength up to 20kV or more Designed for high-pressure leaks for a maximum of 12 bars Easily adheres to most surfaces including dirty and oily surfaces Instant sealing, even under water Applicable for both temporary and permanent applications Clean removal from most materials without residue tesa® 4600 Xtreme Conditions HD is a self-amalgamating silicone tape with excellent resistance to most oils, acids, solvents, water, and UV1 radiation, as well as to temperatures from -60°C to +260°C (-76°F to +500°F).